Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cozy night with the Yoda blanket







When Austin has a week day off from school, we usually stay up late the night before knowing we can sleep in the next day. Often times we pick a video game to play or a movie that the three of us want to watch and are up way past when kids should be. Tonight, after hanging out with Jes and the kids, we decided to curl up in the living room and watch Spiderman 3 (sadly, my least favorite of the Spidey movies but I did let them choose). Wy of course had to have his Yoda and about 2 minutes after I took these pictures, his eyes were closed. Austin wasn't far behind. So here I sit in my living room, surrounded by sleeping boys and listening to a movie I dislike. All afternoon as they fought and were bouncing off the walls, I wanted peace. But now, surrounded by it, all I can think is that I am so disappointed that they fell asleep on our late night together. But there is always tomorrow night. Maybe they will be all rested up!

No comments:

Post a Comment