Friday, March 6, 2009

Face Mask Friday







Tonight we decided to do face masks. Austin is convinced that if Nick Jonas does it, then he should to. He and Matt applied a cucumber face peel mask and I did an avacado mask that was a lovely shade of green. Wyatt refused to participate with us, even with the idea that Joe Jonas might do face masks. But he did hang out in the bathroom and giggle non-stop at the three of us. I enjoyed the look I caught him giving his brother as he watched Austin stare at himself in the mirror. I know its an odd friday night activity but we are kind of an odd family. Plus, being the only girl, its nice that the boys will do "girly" things with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I can't believe how big the boys are. I look forward to more updates!!

    ReplyDelete