Saturday, March 14, 2009

My little helper







Yesterday Colleen and Malia were going to be coming over to visit and since Malia has started to crawl, I wanted to make extra sure the carpets didn't have any "extras" for her to put into here mouth. This was especially because the boys had popcorn thursday night and I seemed to find a piece everytime I turned around. It was like it was reproducing. Anyway, I digress.....

Midge really wanted to help me get ready for the visit. As I named a couple of things that I needed to get done before their arrival, he informed me that he wanted to do the vacuuming. Impressed by his eagerness to help, I got it out for him, interested to see if he could manuever it and how long it would be before he got bored. He actually handled it well and spent a lot more time on the task than I thought he would. After he finished, I tried to distract him in order to not hurt his feelings as I had to go over a few spots and in true Wyatt fashion, he didn't seem to notice.

After his hard work, he enjoyed some time playing with Malia, sharing his Star Wars toys with her, and showing off for Colleen.

p.s. Isn't Malia adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment